· Scalable design with modular system
· Charging up to 500 A and 350 kW with two Power Cabinets
· Future promising 150 – 920 V (DC) output optimization for today’s and next generation EVs
· 200 A CHAdeMO charging option per the latest specification
· Military grade LCD touch screen display with anti-scratch and UV protection included
· Multiple payment options (RFID, NFC, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay etc.)
· Supports OCPP 1.6 JSON over Web Sockets
· 12” or 15” high brightness LCD touch screen
· Customizable user interface to maximize user experience
· Boost mode (500 A / 700 V) with 2 Power Cabinets
· Customer specialized contents support (CMS)
This high power charging system is able to charge both today’s and next generation EVs with wide voltage range of 150 – 920 Vdc. It can charges vehicle up to 200 A for CHAdeMO and 500 A for CCS with liquid cooled system.
Various plug configuration is available (single or dual type) from CCS1, CCS2, CHAdeMO, and GB/T.